Saturday, January 9, 2010

Whatever

Today its 9 degrees outside and the sun is out and its snowing ever so gently.  With the sun falling on the snowflakes outside, it looks like we're inside a snowglobe...Aye!  I've been researching about "How to start a garden" on the internet for the last several days.  I've gathered lots of information and made hundreds of notes.   I've been talking about it with hubby and he thinks I'm gettin out of hand.  We have a really big yard, the only drawback is that we also have several giant pecan trees, mulberry trees, pink dogwood, elm, chinese elm and redbud trees too.  Therefore I don't have alot of sunshine once the trees start to bloom.  Our pecan trees are pretty old, I'd say at least 150 yrs. old.  I wonder how people find out how old their trees are without killing them?  I would like to know exactly how old they are.  We have one tree that puts out perfect nuts and one that puts out deformed nuts.  I guess the nuts are okay to eat, but even the squirrels don't get the deformed ones.

I've been reading some of the other blogs, that people read all the time....those blogs have several hundreds if not thousands of followers.  I don't know how they come up with so much to talk about.  I think maybe I'm boring or something, because I don't think I'll be posting everyday like the other bloggers do..some even post several times a day. 
Do people really want to know all that personal information.  Sometimes you can just get too much info.  I'm a visual person, so when someone is talking or writing, I visualize it in my head.  Sometimes, I just don't want to know.  If I don't post on here for a couple of days, it's just because i don't have anything to say.  I guess I don't have to worry about it anyways, because I don't think I'm getting any followers anyways.  Oh well.............

No comments: